- I’m enjoying my recently acquired neutral density filter. I’m going to get another for the 105mm—I really could have used that when I took some outdoor portraits earlier this year
- Tumblrbot has been pretty spot on with its suggestions lately. Followed 4 new photo blogs since yesterday as a result.
- People have been adding items to their favorites on etsy. Not sure what that means, but I suppose it’s good, right? Could lead to sales, I suppose.
- The sample prints I received from MpixPro came out wonderfully. Depending on how this etsy thing turns out, I’ll use them for the items I can’t get from Adorama. Their price per print is higher than Adorama’s, so I won’t use them for normal prints, but they do offer prints on standouts, as well as metal and acrylic prints, so if there’s ever demand for it, there’s the option.
- I might be doing a photowalk in the near future, which would take care of my desire to shoot with others. Literally every shot I’ve ever posted of New York was shot alone.
- When I was on The High Line last night, I saw someone selling matted prints. I wonder what the procedure is for doing that.
6 Notes/ Hide
- someperfectworld likes this
- amchphotography said: Oh, The High Line! I love that place! :D
- amchphotography likes this
- mrpase said: I don’t know what the procedure is because I don’t develop any prints, but matted ones look much better, imho. And thats the reason why all prints in my room are matted ;)
- aperture24 likes this
- sarahdope likes this
- deshaunicus posted this