Well, here are some shots from my first paid event. There were about 300 shots left when I was done editing and revising, and I just finished sending them off to the happy couple.
I was very nervous about doing this event, but as the night went on, I relaxed and believed that everything would be okay, and it was. The guests got used to me being there rather quickly, and after a while they would ask me for pictures.
Most importantly, the couple was really pleased with the photos I had shown them so far. That makes me happiest. So, what do you think? How’s my shooting?
31 Notes/ Hide
- xlovelyladyx said: Gorgeous! Keep up the great work!
- neilfrance answered: Looks great and it not a bad thing when everyone looks so good it makes life a little easier for you.
- photographicimprints likes this
- marisadventures likes this
- positivecynic likes this
- en-di likes this
- dajavuphoto likes this
- happythings111 likes this
- fausiak likes this
- juliayusupov said: you captured some nice moments. i felt the same way on my first paid event .
- altrev likes this
- fiercelyfresh answered: well done. Great shots!
- isli likes this
- amchphotography answered: Very nice indeed!
- amchphotography likes this
- gallerylefey said: nice stuff, well done.
- elriz likes this
- e-pic likes this
- loveforphotography22 likes this
- thedanaann likes this
- leonardadams likes this
- juliayusupov likes this
- laviebelem answered: Congrats, DeShaun!! These look really great! You captured some nice moments.
- laviebelem likes this
- feedthecrows answered: i love weddings,always cry.never been paid to attend
- feedthecrows likes this
- jw-prismatic said: congrats man great photos!
- merakiandmelanin likes this
- auxiliofaux said: wow, great job!!
- auxiliofaux likes this
- seentheparty likes this
- deshaunicus posted this